LGW Psychological Health & Safety Masterclass 2022
Monday 14 – Wednesday 16 November 2022. Explore the changing landscape of psychological health and safety in the workplace.
The 3-day LGW Psychological Health and Safety (PHS) Masterclass, taking place from Monday 14 to Wednesday 16 November 2022 at the Ship Inn, South Brisbane, will explore the changing landscape of PHS in the workplace, and provide Workplace Health and Safety (WHS) and Human Resources (HR) professionals and practitioners a chance to network and take part in a professional development opportunity.
The Masterclass will take a deep dive into:
- Unpacking the terms in the workplace mental health and PHS space
- The new Code of Practice for PHS, set to arrive in Queensland within the next 12 months
- ISO standard 45003 and what it means for council safety management systems
- Sexual Harassment and the link to WHS
- Understanding psychosocial hazards and what suitable controls look like
- Celebrating RUOK? Day – is having mental health first aiders enough?
When: Monday 14 – Wednesday 16 November 2022
Where: Ship Inn, Cnr Stanley & Sidon Streets, Southbank Parklands, Brisbane
- Day one and two: 8:30am for 8:45am start. Finish at 4:30pm
- Day three: 8:30am for 8:45am start. Finish at 3pm
Registrants will be sent the full program.
Please contact Peter Gould, LGW Workplace Health and Safety Manager, on 0448 478 423 if you have any questions.